Friday, May 30, 2014

One Day/Five Families!

This past Wednesday was shaping up to be a challenging day.  Andy and Beth would be out town and Dow had a full day of work, and Pat Amerson (who helps me every week day) had to leave at 1:00.  On top of that, I had a very important important at 10:00 am (had to have my hair cut and colored!).  What looked to be a very difficult day ended up being full of blessings.  I had five different families help out in different ways.  Christy Colee came to the house during the all important hair appt. to help Pat; my neighbor, Hope Mardre, came after Pat left to play with Will and Hope while I napped with Lena.  Hope even brought a friend and her son who she had already made plans to visit with.  Then Hope went to Davis and Sara Denney's house to play and eat dinner.  Brad and Kelley Phelps brought dinner and Ann and Mary Evelyn Amster came to help give baths and get the kids in bed.

I went to bed feeling very blessed and loved by my Heavenly Father by providing through His children who also love me!  Thanks to everyone who helped that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment