Friday, March 21, 2014

It is Official!

We knew when we woke up this morning that we should have news regarding the adoptions.  The continued hearings would have been held about 3 a.m. our time.  Andy immediately started emailing, calling and texting.  He finally got Albina and thought she said we got favorable rulings with a 30 day appeal period but her English is difficult to understand and she was in a hurry.  She said she would call back once she got the paperwork at the Court completed.  Finally, after more texting, calling and emailing Andy finally received the orders in Romanian!  We will be traveling back to Moldova around May 4 to bring the children home!

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, I was so tearful as I read your blog this morning thinking about your precious family! I am thankful for Dow and BB and Hope and Lena and Will that they have you for their mama! What a precious blessing. As I looked at pics of Andy holding sweet Lena I thought what a precious picture of God's provision and love for us. I am overwhelmed that God would pick up Lena and Will and put them in your family to love and teach of His marvelous grace. How precious. Being a wife and a mother of 5 is my privilege and that my husband and children know Jesus is my greatest joy! I know we share that joy. There is none like it. So very happy for you and your precious family! I know it's been a long journey and you are weary. My prayer is for rest as well as strength for you! Love love love Ruthie

    ReplyDelete