Wednesday, August 27, 2014

This and That!

Will, Hope and I were talking about Moldova recently.  Will said "me no go to Moldova."  Hope piped up and said, "Well I'm sure glad I am not there any more.  I am thankful that I have a loving…….dog." Yes, I was expecting her to say family also!

Hope and her loving dog, Max!
On the way home from the lake recently, there was a big boat in front of us.  From Will's position he could only see the boat.  He wanted to know who was driving the boat on the road.  We tried to explain to him that it was being pulled by a truck but he just didn't get it until the truck and boat turned to the left.  Then it made sense to him.  Even though this was funny, it  was also a reminder of how much I take for granted that they just "know"  but really have no idea about so many things.

Lena and Hope with their new glasses.
Will had his first guitar lesson!
Lena learned how to swing by herself!
Andy putting the kids to work!




No comments:

Post a Comment