Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday in Chisinau!

Not much happening in Chisinau!  We are certainly not enjoying the sunshine, because there has been no hint of the sun shining.  The weather report says there is a chance of sunshine on Tuesday.   We will see.

Hope and I have made it three days without Andy and Beth.  They have not been easy.  I am very homesick!  Hope and I continue to visit Will everyday.  We have to make 30 visits before the court date .We have only seen Lena for two short visits.  I am not sure how things will work out with her or if they will work out.  It is a very trying situation.

Everyone is going to love Will Marin.  He has a great personality and full of life.  I explained through a translator that we wanted to add Will to his name and he was fine with it.  Now, he calls himself Will Marin.  We will eventually drop the Marin.

About 3:30 this afternoon, I tried plugging up a portable dvd player and something blew and all of our lights, internet, and heat went out.  Not getting an answer from the apt. manager, and not knowing how to explain to the security guard, I called a translator.  He left work to come by the apt. and got it all back on.  I had blown an outside breaker.  God is providing.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are seeing some sunshine by now! So glad you could get the power back on. Hoping you are able to see Lena more. Will sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete